

Hi Everyone,
First of all congrats to Wayne and his new wife.
Just wanted to post a few recent pictures. For anyone who doesn't recognize the kiddos, the one is of my two boys, (l-r)Barak & Thorin. All the cousins in the other picture are (l-r) Barak, Brendan (Domenic's), Thorin, Kendall (Vanessa's), Baby Hank (Jon's), & Maddy (Domenic's). I have a lot more pictures from this same day on my website www.familylobby.com/artlipfamily in case any of you don't have it.
We're all doing good over here, we just got back from a trip to Las Vegas. I'll be starting school in January. And Nathan & I are planning on attending the International Convention in Munich, Germany in July. So we will have a very busy next couple of months. The boys are getting so big. They love to sing, it's so cute. Their favorites are Ring Of Fire, You've Got A Friend in Me, & Puff The Magic Dragon. I guess I've got to commend them for their diversity. Hope all is well with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment