I just wanted to say hello to you all! Its been awhile since I've been in touch with all of you. How is the family doing? Joseph has been walking for about 2 months now! You should see him, he's so proud of himself. He is trying to talk too. He says a lot of things, and tries to repeat everything you say! And Elizabeth is starting to read, better and better everyday. I am so proud of her! Cheryl suggested making flash cards of her practice works, and she started working with her after school. She took off! It's really amazing to watch her mind work. I am not on my home computer right now, so I can't post any pictures at the moment. But I will put up some new ones soon. Love you all and miss you lots!
Love,
Carissa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment